http://www.beierplasm.com/k85 beierplasm pen has main functions
Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety and comfort.
The adjustable dial allows treatment that adapts to individual client’s needs. (Notice that the maximum depth depends on your cartridge’s type)
Dr. Pen is more economical than derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after every use. Come with two replaceable batteries for Dr. Pen Ultima A6. Both wired and wireless can be worked.
What in the Box: One Dr. Pen Ultima A6 micro needling pen, 6PCS 36-Pin replacement cartridges, wall charger and cord, user manual, storage box, and Boeson brand exclusive warranty card.
Steps of Operation:
1. Connecting accessories which are needed well.
2. Connecting power and opening the main power of machine, the machine comes into state of standby.
3. Pressing the icon at (b) to choose accessories. (From left to right, followed by Bubble cleaner handle,
BIO Micro-electric therapy handle, RF Radio Frequency handle, Ultrasound handle, Ice repair handle.
If you chose a icon of accessory, it will displays a red border.
4. Pressing the “-,+” at (f) to adjust accessory you chose which discharging strength (0-10 levels are adjustable.
0 for no output. bubble open can’t adjust strength.)
5. Pressing the “▲▼” at (c) to adjust working time (1-60 minutes are adjustable, the default time is 30 minutes.)
6. Pressing “START” at (e), Red words for operating, White words for pausing.)
7. Setting the relevant output, using the appropriate accessories for caring;
8. Spray-function operation as the above operating steps. (Pressing “g” point, Oxygen spray handle can not adjust output strength.)
9. After caring, please remove the accessories to clean and dry, placing in a dry and ventilated place.
A negative pressure air compressor, a two-way flow control valve,a skincare container and a waste water tank.The water dermabrasion handpiece is formed with a water outlet joint and a water inlet joint, which is connected to a water outputting end of the two-way flow control valve, while the water outlet joint is connected to the negative-pressure air compressor. One water inputting ends of the two-way flow control valve are connected to a pure water bottle. When the two-way flow control valve is switched to a dermabrasion position or a skincare position, the negative-pressure air compressor can be started to generate a vacuum suction, which will suck pure water from the pure water bottle to flow into the water dermabrasion for executing a dermabrasion operation or a skincare operation